Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Fugoo Bluetooth Speaker Review: This Is The Speaker I'd Make If I Made Speakers



wm_IMG_2154

The number of Bluetooth speakers I've looked at in the past year (give or take) is vast. As a result, I feel like I have a good understanding of what's available on the market, as well as what offers the most bang for the buck. As time has gone on, I've started holding each new speaker to a higher level, because the competition is just too stiff not to. Manufacturers absolutely have to one up the other guys if they want to stand out in this saturated market.


Fugoo Bluetooth Speaker Review: This Is The Speaker I'd Make If I Made Speakers was written by the awesome team at Android Police.

[Image]


via Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets

0 comments:

Post a Comment